Monday, March 19, 2012

Wild Radio Newtwork shows.

So I am hoping to do regular shows and at a regular time. To date the shows have been sparse and at no set time.

Here are shows I am doing.

The Duluth Show Will be live at 10am on Mondays. I hope to do a show every week.

Sunday Politics will be live at 5pm every Sunday hopefully.

The Wreck weekends times TBA.

I am also hoping to do a daily show at least some what regular show.  The show would talk about a wide variety or issues.

Also hoping to do a city council recap Tuesdays after city council meeting.  Well I don't always get to attend the meetings because of work there are other ways to get info on the meetings.

I can not guarantee that I can keep this schedule but will try my best.  

Thanks for listening to the shows everyone.  You can listen to the shows on spreaker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment