Sunday, February 2, 2014

None game talk about the superbowl.

The best none game talk about the super bowl or not.  Either way thanks for checking out the blog. So the Super bowl is over there was a winner and there was a loser.

The big losers where those that paid so much money to advertise there business durning super bowl, and then just produced a normal commercial.  I like(d) to watch the super bowl commercials a number of years ago say 6 or 7.  That slowly started to change where they where just normal commercials in the super bowl, now almost all of them are normal commercials.

This year very few new or original commercials I can think of three tops.  I just don't see the point in spending that much money if you are just going to make a commercial that goes unnoticed.  Fact is I I could not tell you who advertised on the super bowl cause I did not pay attion to the spots that much.  I can name two of them, coke and Budweiser.

If you pay notice to social media sites such as facebook, most people did not watch or at very least did not pay attion to them.

I must say that was one of the best halftime shows I have seen in a number of years.  Hell of a job Bruno Mars.  I could have done with out the red hot chili peppers segment but oh well I guess. In the last five years at least that was the best halftime show by far.

One last note the Broncos are the only team in NFL history to lose 5 super bowls hahahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment